The University Club boats a diverse selection of wines from around the world and from local vineyards. Over 5,000 bottles of carefully selected wine are available to the Membership at the Clubhouse. Our cellar is your cellar! Members also have the opportunity to rent private wine lockers to have their spirits nearby when they dine at the Club.
Wholesale Wine Program
Another benefit of being a Club Member is the opporunity to utilize the Club's wholesale wine ordering program. Your Food & Wine Committee encourages all Members to take advantage of this unique benefit. A list of wine distributors is available in the Club's Library. Members can order cases and half cases at wholesale rates.
Guidelines of the Program:
• Wine may be purchased only in whole case lots.
• A service fee of $20 per case will be charged and directed to the Employee Holiday Fund.
• Members will be asked to complete an order form for ease of processing and tracking purposes.
• Completed order forms can be given to George Seidner or left at the Front Desk.
• Members’ accounts will be charged upon notification that requested wine is available for pick-up.
• Members are asked to pick up the wine at the Club as soon as possible following notification. Surcharges will be assessed for wine left at the club more than 30 days from notification. This fee will be $20 for each 30-day increment.
Free Happy Hour Wine Tastings:
We are proud to feature a different winery/distributor at almost every Happy Hour! The Membership gets to experience a variety of wines for FREE, and have the opportunity to order the wine in case lots at the wholesale price. Browse through our list below of past Happy Hour Wine Tastings (listed newest to oldest) - if you see a wine that you would like to order, just print and fill out the order form, and bring it to the Front Desk!
Log in to view the wine order forms from past events.